EarthSpa R&D Cupping Equipment Returns Policy ~
! Effective November 1, 2019 !
Paypal No Longer Refunds their Fees when Issuing Refunds
Paypal Fee is 3.5%
- No merchandise can be returned for credit or exchange without authorization.
- No return will be accepted after 14 days from the date of delivery to buyer.
- We will replace all dysfunctional equipment.
Once equipment is returned to EarthSpa R&D, inspected and found to be dysfunctional, we will send a replacement and refund the buyer of their return postage costs.
- Returned merchandise must be unused in its original package in good condition.
- A 20% restocking charge of the invoice amount will be applied to all authorized returns.
- This return policy does not apply to special order items.
- We do not accept returns or issue exchanges based on:
1) The user not knowing how to use the equipment or because there is no training brochure. Our training is provided in a workshop forum, with highly trained and experienced Cupping Professionals.
2) The user wanting a different Cupping set.
IF YOUR RETURN QUALIFIES - contact EARTHSPA R&D to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and write that RMA code on the outside of the returning box.
~ Cupping Tools are serious medical devices.
~ Please do not order this medical equipment if you do not know how to safely administer Cupping Therapy.
~ In purchasing this medical equipment, it is assumed that those using this equipment are trained in Cupping Therapy and know how to use the equipment.
Please do not call or email us for instructions on how to do Cupping Therapy. The ICTA provides thorough training for those wanting to learn. Please see the ICTA Workshops page for more information on training opportunities.
45 South McKinley Street
Priest River, ID 83856
If you have any further questions about equipment returns please email us at email@example.com